Figure 8 Pools Photography and Hike Experience (Morning)
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: 8poolsearly
Our Figure 8 Pools Hike takes you into the Royal National Park just after sunrise where you will experience the natural beauty of the National Park and the Figure 8 Pools in a different light. With jaw dropping mountain views, rolling hills, aqua colour water, native animals and wildlife and even simple morning light, you will be overwhelmed with an abundant supply of epic photos! Cool off after your hike in the pools if you like, grab your Figure 8 Pools insta-photo or explore the beautiful surrounding area before the hike back up and the drive back to Sydney.
As a proud Eco-Certified Tour operator, our adventure guides clean up rubbish on the hike back and we like to encourage our guests to help in our effort to keep our National Parks Clean.
Beat the crowds for an early start and unforgettable memories!
Need to Know
- This is a 1/2 Day Morning Tour Experience
- 2.5-3hr Guided Hike in the Royal National Park
- No food or drink provided
- Medium High Fitness required
- 3 Litres (100 oz) of Water
- Camera, snacks or food
- Towel, small backpack, wear your swimsuit under your clothes if you plan to swim
- Closed in shoes for hiking, trainers are good, no sandals/flip flops
- Your fun and friendly personality
Pickup Time: 5:45am
Drop off Time: around 12:30pm
All Figure 8 Pools Hikes require a medium-high fitness level as the track we take involves hiking down and back up a steep track, slippery and uneven surfaces, rock hopping over two headlands (balance is required), and suited to the generally fit and active person. The hike itself is around 2.5-3 hours return. Suited to ages 12-55 yrs. The climb back up is 215 m or 705 ft elevation and 6 km or 3.75 mi long hike return. If the Figure 8 Pools are not safe to visit on the day due to ocean conditions then an alternative activity may be offered or the trip will be cancelled.