Figure 8 Pools Adventure & Hike (Afternoon)
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Royal National Park, NSW
- Product code: 8PoolsLate
Our Afternoon Figure 8 Pools Hike allows for those that want a sleep in or get into Sydney later in the day. Experience the natural beauty of the National Park and the Figure 8 Pools with jaw dropping mountain views, rolling hills, aqua colour water, native animals and wildlife, you will be overwhelmed with an abundant supply of epic photos! Cool off after your hike in the pools if you like, grab your Figure 8 Pools insta-photo or explore the beautiful surrounding area before the hike back up and the drive back to Sydney.
As a proud Eco-Certified Tour operator, our adventure guides clean up rubbish on the hike back and we like to encourage our guests to help in our effort to keep our National Parks Clean.
Need to Know
- This is a 1/2 Day Afternoon Tour Experience
- 2.5-3hr Guided Hike in the Royal National Park
- No food or drink provided
- Medium High Fitness required
What to Bring
- 3 Litres of Water
- Snacks or food
- Towel, small backpack, wear your swimsuit under your clothes if you plan to swim
- Closed in shoes for hiking, trainers are good, no sandals/flip flops
- Your fun and friendly personality
1 Pick up and Drop off location offered in Sydney:
Pickup Time: 11:30am
Drop off Time: around 6pm
All Figure 8 Pools Hikes require a medium-high fitness level as the track we take involves hiking down and back up a steep track, slippery and uneven surfaces, rock hopping over two headlands (balance is required), and suited to the generally fit and active person. The hike itself is around 3 hours total return time. Suited to ages 12-50yrs. The climb back up is 214 m or 700 ft and 6km or 4mi hike return.
If the Figure 8 Pools are not safe to visit on the day due to ocean conditions then an alternative activity may be offered or the trip will be cancelled.