New Years Eve - Figure 8 Pools Hike w/ lunch and beer
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Royal National Park, NSW
- Product code: NewYrsEve
Spend a special New Years Eve Day with Barefoot Downunder, hiking in The Royal National Park and visit the insta-famous Figure 8 Pools!
Hike in the Worlds 2nd oldest National Park through beautiful coastal heathland and eucalypt rainforest along part of the Coast Track, soak up the beautiful scenery and coastal views along the stunning 6km return hike (3.7 mi) spotting native wildlife, birds and even Wallabies along the way. Spend time at the Figure 8 Pools, grab your insta-famous photo, explore the area and learn about the fascinating history from your guides.
Experience a meaningful and invigorating day in nature, plus enjoy a light lunch at the pools and a beer after the hike! Our New Years Eve Day Tour from Sydney leaves early at 7am to beat the holiday crowds and returns back to Sydney around 1:30pm so you have time to get ready for the nights festivities.
- 6.5 hours 1/2 Day Tour
- Visit the insta-famous Figure 8 Pools
- 3 hour hike in the Royal National Park
- Light lunch – Chicken or Veggie roll
- Cold Beer at the end of the hike
- Experienced and fun guides
- Transport to and from Sydney
Pick up/drop off location: 812 George Street, Haymarket
Pick up Time: 7am
Drop off Time: around 1:30pm