Figure 8 Pools Coastal Adventure & Hike (Full Day)
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Royal National Park, NSW
- Product code: 8PoolsFullday
If this tour is not available on the day you are selecting, please look for availability on our 1/2 Day Morning or Afternoon Tours. Trips are available only during the low tide times.
Let us take you on an adventure to explore the worlds 2nd oldest National Park - the Royal National Park. For an eco-friendly tour that includes coastal hiking and bush walking, beaches, Figure 8 Pools, wildlife, and spectacular scenery that is heaps fun, you will want to book on our Figure 8 Pools Coastal Adventure & Hike Tour!
As a proud Eco-Certified Tour operator, our adventure guides clean up rubbish on the hike back and we like to encourage our guests to help in our effort to keep our National Parks Clean.
- Full day tour - 9.5 hours
- 3 hour return guided hike along part of the Coast Track
- Visit the Figure 8 Pools
- Explore and swim at Wattamolla Lagoon & Beach
- Bald Hill Lookout at Stanwell Tops
- Visit the famous drive in NSW along the Sea Cliff Bridge on the Grand Pacific Drive
- Spot native wildlife and whales during the migration season (May-Nov)
- Experienced, fun and friendly adventure guide
- Pick up/drop off from select location in Sydney
- National Park fees
*A light lunch can be provided at an additional cost of $8pp and includes a Chicken or Veggie Roll. Must be booked in the day before the tour.
What to Bring
- 3 Litres of water, snacks or food
- Camera, towel, small backpack, swimsuit, change of clothing
- Closed in shoes for hiking, trainers are good, no sandals/flip flops
- Your fun and friendly personality
1 Pick up and Drop off location offered in Sydney: 812 George Street, Haymarket
Pick up Time: 7am
Drop off Time: around 4:30pm
Our Figure 8 Pools hike requires a medium-high fitness level as the track we take involves hiking down and back up a steep track, uneven surfaces, rock hopping over two headlands (balance is required), and suited to the fit and active person. The climb back up is 214 m or 700 ft and 6km or 4mi hike return.
Available to ages 12 years and above. Medium-high fitness required and if over 59 yrs then must be fit and active with a HIGH level of fitness.
If the Figure 8 Pools are not safe to visit on the day due to ocean conditions then an alternative activity may be offered or the trip will be cancelled.