Figure 8 Pools Coastal Adventure & Hike
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Royal National Park, NSW
- Product code: 8PoolsFullday
PLEASE NOTE: If this tour is not available on the day you are selecting, you can look for availability on our 1/2 Day Morning or Afternoon Tours. Trips are available during the low tide period.
Let us take you on an adventure to explore the worlds 2nd oldest National Park - the Royal National Park. For an eco-friendly tour that includes coastal hiking and bush walking, beaches, Figure 8 Pools, wildlife, and spectacular scenery that is heaps fun, you will want to book on our Figure 8 Pools Coastal Adventure & Hike Tour!
As a proud Eco-Certified Tour operator, our adventure guides clean up rubbish on the hike back and we like to encourage our guests to help in our effort to keep our National Parks Clean.
- Full day tour - 9.5 hours
- 3 hour return guided hike along part of the Coast Track
- Visit the Figure 8 Pools
- Explore and swim at Wattamolla Lagoon & Beach
- Bald Hill Lookout at Stanwell Tops
- Visit the famous drive in NSW along the Sea Cliff Bridge on the Grand Pacific Drive
- Spot native wildlife and whales during the migration season (May-Nov)
- Experienced, fun and friendly adventure guide
- Pick up/drop off from select location in Sydney
- National Park fees
Food or drinks
*A light lunch can be provided at an additional cost of $8pp and includes a Chicken or Veggie Roll. Must be booked in the day before the tour.
What to Bring
- 3 Litres of water, snacks or food
- Camera, towel, small backpack, swimsuit, change of clothing
- Closed in shoes for hiking, trainers are good, no sandals/flip flops
- Your fun and friendly personality
1 Pick up and Drop off location offered in Sydney:
Pick up Time: 7am
Drop off Time: around 4:30pm
All Figure 8 Pools Hikes require a medium-high fitness level as the track we take involves hiking down and back up a steep track, slippery and uneven surfaces, rock hopping over two headlands (balance is required), and suited to the fit and active person. The hike itself is around 2.5-3 hours total return time. Suited to ages 15-55 yrs. The climb back up is 215 m or 705 ft elevation and 6 km or 4 mi long hike return. If the Figure 8 Pools are not safe to visit on the day due to ocean conditions then an alternative activity may be offered or the trip will be cancelled.