Blue Mountains Adventure Tour - December 2019
- Süre: 10 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Wentworth Falls, Nsw
- Ürün kodu: BLUE ADV
Our Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney takes you into the heart of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains for a day of hiking and exploring off the beaten track. Enjoy a small group tour led by a real Aussie local - Adz - Owner and operator of Barefoot Downunder, and escape the city to see kangaroos in the wild, experience a beautiful hike into a Jurrasic rainforest where you can cool off under a waterfall, spot native wildlife and hear the fun interesting facts of the local area from your passionate guide. See the Three Sisters rock formation and head to a few secret lookout spots for ultimate views of the area.
WARNING: This tour does not visit scenic world or a zoo - we like to stay off the beaten track and these places are far too busy.
Our small group Blue Mountains tour from Sydney is only available on 2 days so hurry and book as this trip sells out!
- Full Day Tour – 10 Hours
- Morning tea stop at Glenbrook (own expense)
- Spot kangaroos in the wild and other native birds and wildlife
- 1.5-2 hour return guided hike
- Light lunch included
- See the famous Three Sisters Rock formation in Katoomba
- Visit other secret lookout locations
- Experienced, fun and friendly adventure guide
- Pick up/drop off from 1 select location in Sydney
- National Park fees
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snacks, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, camera,
- Closed in shoes for hiking – something with grip, trainers are good, no sandals/flip flops please
- Your fun and friendly personality
More about your guide:
Adam studied outdoor adventure guiding in the Blue Mountains years ago and and has been leading awesome outdoor excursions for over 15 years which included 10 years in the Blue Mountains. If you are up an adventure then you have picked the right experience with Adz from Barefoot Downunder!